Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cousins!!!









During the long overdueness of this blog thinger - my girls have cousins now!!!!




First Ross married Stacy who has 3 boys: Tom, Blake and Austin. They were married a few short days after I gave birth to Autumn! My biggest fear was still being pregnant during the wedding and everyone being afraid that I'd pop so I'd be forced to stand a waterproof mat of some sort. In the end - I was just happy I was there and I actually fit into the dress I had to just pray I'd squeeze into since I was so pregnant when I went bridesmaid dress shopping I had to guess at a size! I mean seriously! Look at that basketball!


Then a few days after Autumn was born - another miracle!!! Benjamin popped into the world to proud first time parents Adam and Trish!!

...and last but not least Linnea was born to lucky ma and pa: Ryan and Nikki at the end of February!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Technically Linnea is not a cousin. More pictures please.

Nicole said...

Well, whatever she is, she's just happy to have made your blog :) Honest - she told me so!