Friday, September 19, 2008

Updates.


Autumn still refuses to say ma-ma...even though other things will exit her mouth like: No, Hi and Ball and so forth. She only laughs at me when I ask her to say ma-ma and now I have proof.

Here is a small sample of Lilly reading because sometimes she likes to read for 45 minutes at a time and as a viewer... I'm sure this small clip is more than enough.


Here is baby number three. As you can see there is a baby bar code so that equals: GIRL!!! We are quite thrilled and we can't believe she's coming just around the corner! Still due on January 17th according to the ultrasound so we'll see if she turns out to be Andrew's birthday present.


Lilly is excited to be the Super Big Sister!! She wants to share a room with one of the babies...we'll see which one since even with my best intentions - I will never be able to rid my life of our junk/office/wrapping/storage room that I suppose could be another baby's room. We have tons of room elsewhere in this house for storage...but those places are scary.

I let Autumn play with Lilly's doll that is sorta the size of a real baby. At first it was so cute to see Autumn petting the doll, being very gentle and even kissing it. Then the kissing turned to gnawing on the forehead and then she shoved her thumbs in the eye sockets. A bit disturbing!!


Pregnancy is going alright. I'm watched a bit tighter just because the babes are so close together. My only real complaints are: my hips and baby's placement. I usually don't even remember I have hips...but this pregnancy has made me feel weak! I have to take Tylenol every night in order to sleep because they ache so much. I've already been doing the duck-walk for about a month and I hate to think about how it will be a few short months from now. The baby is also sitting extremely low. The placenta is just fine but this kid is sitting so low that when it kicks or twirls - or I'm in the car and there is a bump - I end up making odd noises - the noise making didn't happen until the last month of pregnancy with the last 2...geesh. Pregnancy - very overrated!

I think that is it.... I think I'm caught up. Now I want deviled eggs. Toodles!

1 comment:

MC said...

More reading! More reading!