Friday, December 5, 2008

Princesses!

After an hour plus of trying to get pictures ordered from JCPenny's online website, being charged for the wrong pictures, the wrong amount of pictures and being charged twice on shipping and handling and even being told by one of their representatives that the website is horrible...I don't even get to have a decent copy of the above picture of my girls because apparently if you don't order it larger than an 8x10, the top of Lilly's head won't be in the picture. Geeesh........ who knows what pictures I'll get back - - I'll probably end up with a stack of wallet sized pics of a family in matching flannel tops and shotguns. Where is K. Noel when you need her?!!!
....so what has Leah learned?? - - JCP AND Target's portrait studios need some IT help before I try them again!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

that sucks!! I haven't tried to order any yet! let me know what happens.