Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kairi.

All of the specialists said we'd be lucky to make it to 20 weeks. We made it to 21. Her little heart just couldn't keep up. Although we knew this day would come, it still is overwhelming.
Thank you to all the friends and family who have given us their love and support.
Induction is set for Friday morning.
Andrew, myself and our little girls will get to meet their little Kairi.
I never thought that given only 1 day wasn't enough time to say Hello and Goodbye.

5 comments:

Shaun said...

I wish you and Andrew and your little ones all the love and strength in the world

Tricia said...

You are all in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow. We Love you all!!!

Unknown said...

You are all in our prayers and thoughts.I will be saying extra prayers for you,Andrew and the girls .May God give you strength.LOVE YOU wish i could take your pain away.

Stacy said...

Dear Leah - I've been thinking about you, Andrew, and Kairi all day while I was with your three other princesses. Minga, Grandpa and I gave them lots of love, hugs, and kisses while you and Andrew tended to your angel princess on her special day. Your girls are a beautiful blessing; so sweet, loving, and innocent - all four of them. I will never forget this time in your lives and the impact baby Kairi's short life has had on so many. You are an amazing woman, with a strength that cannot compare to anything else. I love you all!

MC said...

Love you. Very much.