Lili has learned to express her hatred for being left upstairs while we have the kids roaming free downstairs......... "Urinating on the floor will bring much attention!"As much as I would love to have the puppy downstairs with the girls....Autumn screams and cries at her now unless she is the highchair and Lilly gets nervous and has already had one giant breakdown - Sienna just doesn't like barking.
However...the snow has gone again and so the puppy once again enjoys bouncing against the fence in attempt to get on the other side and play with the other dogs that are 5 times her size. Very amusing.
Lili is still quite entertained by small 1 man-planes flying overhead. Since the planes go so slow Lili watches them with great curiosity but yesterday she started to follow one and ended up walking into a tree.
I think that is all I have for an update. Hope you guys are having fun!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment