I think this is day 4.Lili had a good night!!
Today we've been continuing to work on "stay," "shake" (which she has absolutely no problem with) and "pick a hand" (where you hide a treat in one hand and hold both hands out and she has to sniff out the correct hand or else face the humiliation of defeat).
If I can catch it I will have to get a video of Lili in the backyard. There is a 3 inch gap in between fences and she likes to stand there sometimes and bark...at nothingness. She has also found a spot in the back where she likes to dig...I hope she isn't too dirty when you get back. I think she is trying to dig a hole to the other side of the fence where the little collie lives - - I'll let you know if she digs to China or not.
Your dog has also learned to intimidate. On the other side of our house there are 2 dogs. Big old dogs - - and one poor guy doesn't move well at all...so what does your puppy do? Zooms back and forth in front of it. Barks at the dog and repeats this process until the dog leaves and goes up on it's own deck to be let in. When the big dog leaves, Lili then feels satisfied enough to come inside...otherwise she won't come in until she has conquered the backyard.
I think that is it....much better than yesterday. Sorry you guys got so concerned with her puppy antics.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment